For DSKMF's implementation see https://smw-cindykate.com/main/knowledge-management-framework.
- Which subjects (assertional) and types (terminological) form your business domain?
- How are they described and how do they interrelate? (Roles, regular and irregular subject affinities)
- How can these artefacts be moulded into a multilingual thesaurical semantic web? (Antonyms/synonyms/hypernyms/hyponyms)
- How are these artefacts represented on various modular abstraction layers? (E.g. templates in a SMW)
- How must artefacts be technically annotated in order to be fit for querying?
- How can simple and complex lists, facets, overviews and diagrams be provided in a modular and configurable way?
- How can subjects be managed in a way that optimizes quality and simplifies knowledge management?
- DSKMF is able to derive a business domain's terminological ontology automatically from corresponding assertions. Here's an example: